TURKISH CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
When you purchase a Property in Turkiye with value at least 400.000 $, you can apply for Turkish Citizenship by investment and obtain TURKISH PASSPORT. Along with your application, your spouse and children under the age of 18 will be also granted citizenship.
Advantages Of Turkish Passport
The Turkish passport is ranked 36th in the world, it allows its holder to enter more than 70 countries without a visa and more than 40 countries with a visa issued at the airport upon arrival.
After the last amendment issued by the Turkish government in 2018 regarding the citizenship decision, it became possible to obtain Turkish citizenship easily in several ways such as real estate ownership, investment, and bank deposit.
Obtaining Turkish citizenship through real estate ownership is one of the best and fastest methods to get the Turkish citizenship. It includes owning a home in Turkey, grants you the opportunity to live in a sophisticated and civilized country, and you may benefit from the property through renting it if you decided not to live in Turkey, also you can resell it after 3 years with a rewarding return.
It is an opportunity to own an apartment, invest, and obtain Turkish citizenship with its strong passport, at the same time.
Ways to obtain Turkish Citizenship
1. Acquire real estate worth at least $400,000 USD
2. Acquire at least $500,000 USD worth of government bonds
3. Establish a company that will employ at least 50 people.
4. Make a capital investment of at least $500,000 USD
5. Bank deposit at least $500,000 USD in a Turkish bank
6. At least $500,000 USD in a real estate investment fund or venture capital investment
Facts About Turkish Citizenship by Investment
1. You will need to keep all of your investments for 3 years.
2. You are free to sell your property once the required time ( 3 years ) has expired.
3. You can keep multiple citizenship as Turkiye allows dual citizenship.
4. Your citizenship will remain forever and any children born after will be citizen of Turkiye.
5. The applicant, spouse of the applicant and childeren under 18 will be granted Turkish citizenship.
6. You are not required to live in Turkiye in order to make use of the Turkish citizenship by investment program
How to obtain Turkish citizenship through buying property ?
1. Get a Tax Registration Number
Tax Registration number can be obtained from any tax office in Turkiye or online.
Original Passport and photos are required.
2. Open a Bank Account
Documentation of transactions during the buying stage will be necessary. Original Passport
and Tax Registration number are required. Official document ( Public Utility Bill )
that shows your current address is required to open an bank account.
3. Buy a property in Turkiye
Use a Bank Transfer and document the transaction by receipt.
Get Title deed Registry or Notarised sales contract annotated with ( not to be sold for 3 years )
as part of the requirement. After three years you can sell your property.
4. Find the Property in Turkiye
Needs to be Total Value of $400.000 USD or equivalent in Turkish Lira It can be single or
multiple units. Properties must be completed or close to completion with Habitation License
granted and Constraction Sevitude or Title Deed ready. Must be suitable for an Official Valuation Expert survey.
5. Obtain the Certificate of Conformity
Provide the Official Valuation Expert survey and submit the Bank transfer receipt.
Apply to Ministry of Environment and Urbanization.
6. Apply for Residency and Citizenship
Gather the required Documents before applying for your residence permit and citizenship.
Apply to Directorate General of Migration Management.
Note : HK Realty Invest's Consultans and Lawyers will guide you for all your process !
Required Documents Need for Turkish Citizenship by Investment
1. Translation of Passport (with notary approval)
2. 6 Photo (should be a biometric photo, taken in the last 6 months,
50x60 mm white background, without any pattern)
3. Birth Certificate x2 (translated to Turkish and certified by Turkish
consulate or bearing an apostille for countries that are party to the
4. Marital Status Document (If the applicant is single) (translated
to Turkish and certified by Turkish consulate or bearing an
apostille for countries that are party to the Hague Convention.)
5. Turkish Tax Number (Obtained from Turkish Tax Offices directly
or via a power of attorney given to us)
6. Certificate of Conformity (Obtained from Turkish Authorities)
7. List of the Names and Surnames (The applicant and his/her family
may change names and surnames.)
8. Nationality Document