TURKISH CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
When you purchase a Property in Turkiye with value at least 400.000 $, you can apply for Turkish Citizenship by investment and obtain TURKISH PASSPORT. Along with your application, your spouse and children under the age of 18 will be also granted citizenship.
Advantages Of Turkish Passport
The Turkish passport is ranked 36th in the world, it allows its holder to enter more than 70 countries without a visa and more than 40 countries with a visa issued at the airport upon arrival.
After the last amendment issued by the Turkish government in 2018 regarding the citizenship decision, it became possible to obtain Turkish citizenship easily in several ways such as real estate ownership, investment, and bank deposit.
Obtaining Turkish citizenship through real estate ownership is one of the best and fastest methods to get the Turkish citizenship. It includes owning a home in Turkey, grants you the opportunity to live in a sophisticated and civilized country, and you may benefit from the property through renting it if you decided not to live in Turkey, also you can resell it after 3 years with a rewarding return.
It is an opportunity to own an apartment, invest, and obtain Turkish citizenship with its strong passport, at the same time.
Ways to obtain Turkish Citizenship
1. Acquire real estate worth at least $400,000 USD
2. Acquire at least $500,000 USD worth of government bonds
3. Establish a company that will employ at least 50 people.
4. Make a capital investment of at least $500,000 USD
5. Bank deposit at least $500,000 USD in a Turkish bank
6. At least $500,000 USD in a real estate investment fund or venture capital investment